Britax Two Way Elite
The safest car seat in the world. A versatile and long-lasting carseat, the Britax Two-Way Elite is approved for 9 - 25kg both rear and forward facing with its 5-point safety harness. Featuring the tallest rear facing shell on the market, this seat will keep your child rear facing LONGER than any other car seat. Its slim yet roomy combination takes up relatively little space and is an ideal fit for ANY car. Strong side impact protection and the tall seat shell provide long term use both forward and rear-facing. The long seat cushion and relatively low sides allow children to climb in and out easily. The Two-Way Elite also comes with a "heel" allowing a small recline for comfort if desired. Available in Cosmos Black. Ships from Singapore, prices in SGD. Includes FREE installation (in Singapore) worth $50.
Key features of the Britax Two-Way Elite
- Average child can sit rear facing until age 10
- Installation with 2-point or 3-point seatbelt
- 5-point safety harness
- ECE R44-03 (European crash test standard) approved to 25kg rear and forward facing with 5-point harness, 15-25kg as a high-backed booster seat
- Height adjustable harness - 3 settings
- Recline function available
- Rear facing tether straps supplied
- Cover removable for washing
User manual (English)
|File Size:||31597 kb|
Why rear facing?
Children are FIVE times safer travelling rear facing. Independent research of actual traffic accidents by Folksam and Volvo show that rear facing car seats reduce the risk of serious injury or death from 40% (in a forward facing car seat) to just 8%.